Venue Manager – Brunetti Oro 1956 - Myer Melbourne
While providing a true Italian experience and remaining loyal to our Italian culture and heritage, Brunetti Oro1956 represents the new generation, bringing to life an Italian tradition with a twist of the old and a touch of the new.
We are currently looking for a Venue Manager to join the Brunetti Oro Management Team, to assist with the leadership and management of our Myer Melbourne store.
The primary purpose of the Venue Manager role is to ensure the venue operates effectively and profitably, grows, and maintains a work culture based on professionalism, passion, and pride. A culture focused on providing exceptional quality and customer service, maintaining the Brunetti Oro 1956 reputation and ethos.
The Venue Manager coordinates operational tasks across all departments, ensuring the highest standard of products and services, and provides leadership to Supervisors, Team Leaders, and the expanded team, leading by example to ensure consistent delivery of the ‘Brunetti Oro Experience’.
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Effective leadership demonstrated through previous experience of managing large, diverse, successful teams.
- At least 2 years’ experience of hospitality industry management.
- The ability to embed and maintain a respectful, professional, productive, and fun work culture that promotes loyalty and staff retention.
- A track record of successful financial management and business growth demonstrated through experience with budgeting, effective cost rostering, stock control and revenue growth
- Excellent customer service skills ideally finessed in premium café and/or restaurant operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships and teams, providing coaching and mentorship as required
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a passion for excellence
- Permanent residency or ability to work in Australia
- Flexibility and availability to work a mix of weekdays, weekends, public holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, organised, effective leader to utilise their skills and experience at a Melbourne café institution, offering mentorship and real career progression and succession planning.
Brunetti Oro 1956 - The evolution of an Italian tradition