we are seeking an experienced Baker to join our production team.
You will have work/life balance, opportunities for an attractive salary and career progression once you join our highly dedicated and skilled team.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, 6am to 2 pm or 12pm to 8pm.
As a Brunetti Oro Baker you will:
- Have a strong knowledge and experience in the mass production of bread, cakes and pastries with at least 5 years experience.
- Demonstrate traditional Italian bread and cake baking abilities
- Be someone who is willing to learn and committed to excelling in their career
- Contribute to ensuring all products are prepared and finished to the Brunetti Oro standard
- Demonstrating organizational skills and superior attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Collaborate effectively with the team to innovate and develop new products and menu offerings with creative flair
- Demonstrate control in food preparation and managing wastage
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of HACCP and legislative food safety standards
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your knowledge, experience and career at one of Melbourne’s most renowned and iconic hospitality institutions using traditional Italian techniques to deliver all aspects of authentic Italian desserts while earning a competitive salary.
If you are a permanent resident or have appropriate working rights in Australia, have the experience required we would love to hear from you.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a Melbourne icon.
Brunetti Oro 1956 - The evolution of an Italian tradition