While providing a true Italian experience and remaining loyal to our Italian culture and heritage, Brunetti Oro1956 represents the new generation, bringing to life an Italian tradition with a twist of the old and a touch of the new.
We are always on the look-out to connect with experienced, passionate, proactive kitchenhand's to join our friendly, dedicated, team.
The kitchenhands primary purpose is to assist the kitchen team with the preparation of all food products at the venue.
The kitchenhand will also assist with clearing and maintaining the kitchen department, equipment and utensils, ensuring Brunetti standards are met.
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Maintain set preparation procedures and recipes;
- Work efficiently and satisfy production schedules
- Ensure that the food served reflects flair, creativity and the quality that Brunetti is known for and
that product consistency is attained in regard to appearance and taste;
- Following directives as set by senior kitchen staff to ensure high and consistent standards;
- Transfer, weigh and check supplies and equipment;
- Participation in regular training and development sessions;
- Clean and maintain the kitchen department, equipment and utensils to the appropriate standard
within allotted timeframe;
- Wash dishes, pots and pans and utensils in a timely manner without effecting quality and standards
- Sort and remove rubbish, placing it in designated pick up areas;
- Follow sanitation procedures and complete cleaning schedules within the allotted timeframe and to
the appropriate standard;
- Ensure an exceptional and consistent level of service in a clean and professional environment;
- Comply with and understand Brunetti Policies and Procedures.
This is a full time position
If you have appropriate working rights in Australia, experience in a similar role and flexible availability on weekdays, weekends, we would love to hear from you.
Brunetti Oro 1956 - The evolution of an Italian tradition